Minor update – Rev 2: Optional Aithre Shield EX 3.0 Carbon Monoxide Detector
Rev 2: added clarification about which general purpose pins to configure.
Rev 1, corrected pins to sockets
REASON FOR REVISION:
WH-00133, WH-00134, WH-00136
• Swapped E6023 wires at 25-pin HIC Connector Module d-sub on WH-00133 (Dynon), WH-00134 (Garmin), and WH-00136
(Garmin Nav/Com) Common Harnesses: WHT wire should go to Pin 14 (CAN low) and WHT/BLU wire should go to Pin 15
(CAN high). See Service Letter SL-00009.
• Added wiring and diagram for optional Aithre Shield EX 3.0 Behind-the-Panel Carbon Monoxide Detector. See Service Letter
• On Spar Pin Switch ground wires, replaced ES 36152 #6 ring terminals on F6262 and Q6300 wires with ES 31880 #4 ring
terminals to allow ring terminals to more easily pass through wiring holes in forward/aft side bulkheads.
• Added optional cockpit light dimmer. Deleted L6029 YEL/GRN wire. See Service Letter SL SL-00011.
• Incorporated numerous small corrections based on feedback.
• Added wiring for optional Garmin G5 ADAHRS.
• On F6900 and F6922 wires, “FWF EGT LEFT/RIGHT SENSOR” was ”FIREWALL PENETRATION.”
• Deleted unlabeled wire from end of W6249 wire.
• Corrected mislabeled wire, W7205 was W6077.
• Added fuel pressure sensor wire to, and deleted EMS ground, aircraft ground, starter solenoid wires from wire board.
• Enlarged wiring holes in forward/aft side bulkheads to allow passage of ring terminals and spade connectors so that
terminals/connectors do not have to be installed by builder. Updated snap bushing size accordingly.
• Clarified that larger bushing is only installed on right side.
• Corrected instructions so that spade connectors are installed on proper terminals of right spar pin switch.
• Deleted instructions for crimping connectors onto fuel sender and spar pin switch wires. This is not done by the wiring vendor