Van’s will be at EAA AirVenture 2019! Come see us in our new booth location, near the flight line and the Homebuilders’ Headquarters.
- Online sales for Van’s Banquet tickets (banquet takes place Tuesday evening) have closed but we will have tickets available at the booth so come see us!
- 2019 Show Specials on Empennage and Tail Kits (PDF file)
- Special Deal on RV-8 QuickBuild Kits for a limited time (available until they’re sold!)
- OSH Demo Flight Requests – Online reservations have filled up. You may check with us at the booth for availability.
- Our builder technical support team will be on-site at the show, so during this time our support phone and email services will not be available.
You’ll find us and can check out all our factory airplanes in the new Homebuilt vendor display location, located at North Aircraft Display booth 604 at the corner of Wittman Rd. and Gallatin Ave., between the Brown Arch and Homebuilders’ Headquarters.
The RV-4 Turns 40 This Year – Let’s Celebrate!
This year marks the 40th anniversary of the RV-4. EAA will have a special parking area just for RV-4s that fly in, Dick VanGrunsven will be presenting a forum session on the history of the RV-4, plus you’ll have the opportunity to participate in some other cool things happening in celebration of the anniversary. Are you flying your RV-4 to OSH this year? Want to park your RV-4 in the special parking area? Sign up here!
Come See Some Van’s Aircraft Design History – The RV-5
In addition, for the first time we plan to bring an unusual and historic RV airplane that was designed and built in the 1970s (one copy only!) to investigate some specific ideas and needs at the time – one that was never actually intended to be a production aircraft. It will be a great opportunity to glimpse into the early days of Van’s Aircraft and how ideas were made real in the interest of experimentation and discovery!
Join Us for Everything RV Related at the Show!
We have lot of great stuff for you to see and learn about this year, including:
- Our engineering team’s QuickBuild RV-7A test fuselage will be on display, with our new-design 7A/9A engine mount and nose gear attached
- With our partner/neighbor Cleaveland Tools in the adjacent booth, you’ll have a chance to pick up and try out many of the tools that RV builders use when building their airplanes
- New Van’s Aircraft apparel will be available
- Our annual Van’s Banquet with guest speakers, giveaways and more! Be sure stop by the booth to get your tickets!
- Of course, all of our factory airplanes will be at the show, including:
Demonstration Flights (Pre-Registration Now Closed)
We will be arranging limited demonstration flights at AirVenture for people who are deciding which RV kit they’d like to purchase. This year we took reservation requests online, and those slots have filled up. You may visit us at our booth to see if we have any openings at the show.