Changes related to additional clips in tailcone section
Updates made related to the addition of j-stiffener clips to be installed in the tail cone section
KAI Page 10iS-05 REV 2:
- In Figure 1, removed washers AN960-416L and associated callouts.
- Added F-12191 and F-12192 to stabilator graphics
- NAS1149F0432P was AN960-416L.
- In Step 1, updated verbiage to remove reference to washer install. “The F-12191 and F-12192 Hinge Spacers installed on Page 09iS/U-02 should fit tightly …”
- Removed Step 2 and Figure 2.
REASON FOR REVISION:
Adds holes to tailcone skins for installation of ADS-B in antenna and coax wire on Garmin NAV/COM installs.
REVISION DESCRIPTION / NEW DOCUMENTATION:
KAI Page 10iS/U-01 REV 2: Updated main view to show additional hole in F-1278.
KAI Page 10iS/U-02 REV 2: Updated Figure 1 to show additional hole in F-1278.
KAI Page 10iS/U-06 REV 2: Updated Figure 2 and Figure 3 to show additional hole in F-01282-R-1. Added detail view to omit rivet if installing ADS-B in.
KAI Page 10iS/U-07 REV 2: Updated Figure 1 to show additional hole in F-01282-R-1.
KAI Page 10iS/U-11 REV 1: Added detail view to Figure 2 with a note to leave rivet hole open for G3X NAV/COM installs.
Reflects change to tie-down blocks, which are now shipped with the threads already tapped.