Please ensure that your order is complete before clicking on the ‘submit’ button. Van’s is unable to ‘combine’ or ‘add to’ web orders once an order has been submitted.
Web Orders are processed every business day, Monday through Friday at 12PM (Noon), Pacific Time. Your order will be packed the following business day. We target getting orders packaged and shipped within 3 business days after receiving the order. That’s our goal, but it is not a guarantee. During times of heavy shipping demand we will work as quickly as we can to ship your order, but please understand delays are possible.
Important: The buyer is responsible for determining the suitability and application of the product.
Van’s uses the following carriers for parcel and letter shipping
- UPS (United Parcel Service)
- FedEx (Federal Express)
- USPS (United States Postal Service)
Shipments (within USA)
We ship UPS ground or FedEx unless you specify otherwise.
- UPS/FedEx requires a street address – a post office box is not sufficient.
- USPS (United States Postal Service) is available but only at your own risk as there is no tracking available.
- UPS/FedEx Overnight, UPS/FedEx Two Day, UPS/FedEx Three Day are available at additional cost.
Shipments (outside USA)
- FedEx and UPS: Services require a street address – a post office box is not sufficient.
- USPS Express Mail: Both USPS Express Mail and USPS Air Mail shipments are limited to $500.00. Service does not require a physical address – a post office box is allowed. On small packages, USPS Air Mail is available but at your own risk as there is no tracking available. All payments must be in US funds.
Credit Card Orders
We accept Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card. In order to process a credit card order, you must provide a complete credit card number along with the expiration date.
All items not manufactured by Van’s Aircraft are warranted by the maker. Return defective parts to the manufacturer, not to Van’s Aircraft.
A 10% restocking fee will apply to any returned item. Any item returned must be in “AS NEW ” condition, and be a product that we currently sell. It should also be in its original packaging. No opened software may be returned. Custom manufactured components cannot be returned. Returns on Avionics, Batteries, Electronics, Lighting components and Instrumentation (gauges) will only be accepted within 60 days of purchase. All other items may be returned within 2 years from the date of purchase. No construction documents, books or DVDs may be returned. Only the Original Purchaser may return items.
On occasion, we may be out of an item you have ordered. We will generally ship items we have in stock and ship back ordered items as soon as they are available. However, if the major part of the order must be back-ordered, we will hold the entire order until the backorder is filled. You can help by giving instructions on dealing with back-orders when you place your order.
Damaged, incorrect, defective, or missing items: Van’s Aircraft is not responsible for shipping damages, but please contact our shipping department here at Van’s Aircraft as soon as possible for damaged shipments received through United Parcel Service, Federal Express, and the United States Postal Service. For all damaged shipments received through a trucking company, please contact the trucking company directly. Any shortages or incorrect parts must be reported immediately.
“Shipping Charges” To be fair to all of our customers, shipping charges are based on the dimensions, weight and destination of the packaged order and added to the order total at the time the order is shipped. The shipping charge will not show up in the “Total Price:” of your shopping cart but will be included in the total cost of your order.
Crating Charges and Van’s Info Packs
Oversize and odd-shaped packages may be subject to a crating charge.
Shipping and crating charges do not apply to Information Packs and Information Packs with the “RV Story” DVD when shipped by the United States Postal Service (USPS), Domestic: Regular, or International: Mail. For expedited and other types of shipping, there is an additional charge to the customer.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Van’s Aircraft, Inc. has negotiated original equipment manufacture agreements (O.E.M.) with a number of vendors. This makes it possible to offer one-time purchases for RV builders at reduced prices compared to list prices typically advertised by the specific vendors. This is not to say that we will not sell to non-RV builders, but rather that we often cannot offer the same low prices to non-builders. In most cases, we are still able to offer the vendor products at quite reasonable prices to the non-builder.
- Lycoming engines are offered at the OEM price, one per aircraft. This offer can be leveraged by the owner if an engine has not already been purchased in the past through Van’s for that specific airplane/serial number.
- Propellers are offered in combination with Lycoming engines under the above program, with an additional package/bundle discount (typically $1000 discount when ordered at the same time as the new engine).