Make a Secure payment using a credit card
DescriptionWe accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards.
This page provides a method for secure transmission of your credit card information to us, using the "ssl server".
What's an "ssl server"?
Follow the steps below to send your information to us securely.Please read all of the instructions before clicking on the "add to cart" button. If you're not familiar with the on-line store you may want to print out this page so you can follow the steps below as you proceed.
1. Proceed to the "Check Out" page by clicking the "add to cart" button which appears at the bottom of this page under "Ordering   Information".This will take you to the "Check Out" page.
2. Click on the "secure ssl" button. This will take you to the "Final Order" page.
3. Proceed to the Name and Address section and fill out the required fields.
4. Proceed to the "Preferred Shipping" section. Select any shipping method to satisfy the web store requirement, even though nothing needs   to be shipped.
5. Proceed to the "Payment Information" section. Select the credit card type you have and fill out the required information about your credit   card.
6. Proceed to the "Notes/Place Order" section.
7. In the "Notes area" please advise us what the payment is for, and the amount. Remember to include an allowance for shipping (if required),   so we can apply the payment to your account.
8. Your final step is to click the "purchase now - submit order" button.
If you did not fill out the form correctly you will receive a page displaying what you need to complete before proceeding.
When the form is filled out correctly click the "purchase now - submit order" button you will receive a new page with a web order number. Write down or print out the page displaying the order number for your records. You will also receive an email confirmation from the webstore if you placed your email address correctly in the "Name and Address" section .